Enter email with which you are registered. Confirm and you will receive a password change link to your email.
1. The rules of operation of the esehotel.lt electronic reservation system managed by UAB SPA ESĖ regulate the sale of accommodation and health care services (hereinafter - the Services) offered by ESĖ through UAB SPA ESĖ (registered office address: Algirdo St. 34, Birštonas; code 305146955, tel .: +370 680 83285, e-mail email@example.com, hereinafter - (“ESĖ”) electronic reservation system https://booking.esehotel.lt (hereinafter - electronic reservation system), procedure and “ ESĖ ”and the client's mutual rights, duties and responsibilities.
2. ESĖ reserves the right to amend and supplement these rules at any time. When using the electronic reservation system, the rules in force at the time of booking apply.
3. ESĖ does not assume any risk and is unconditionally released from liability if the customer has not been fully acquainted with these rules, even though he has been given such an opportunity.
4. The following have the right to place orders in the electronic reservation system:
4.1. able-bodied natural persons, i. y. persons who have reached the age of majority and whose capacity is not restricted by court order;
4.2. minors between the ages of 14 and 18 only with the consent of their parents or guardians, unless they are self-employed;
4.3. legal persons acting through authorized representatives;
4.4. authorized representatives of all persons referred to in Sub-paragraphs 4.1 to 4.3 of these Rules.
5. ESĖ has the right to restrict the use of the electronic reservation system without notice to the customer if the Customer materially violates the requirements of these rules, for example, the customer attempts to compromise the stability and / or security of the electronic reservation system.
6. The information in the electronic reservation system is provided in Lithuanian, Russian and English.
7. Terms used in these Rules shall be understood as defined in the EUES Rules for the Provision of Services.
CHAPTER 2 CONNECTING TO THE ELECTRONIC RESERVATION SYSTEM
8. Customers can purchase services by connecting to the electronic reservation system and providing the following information:
8.1. name and surname of a natural person, contact telephone number, e-mail mail;
8.2. Customer data is entered only for the purpose of order confirmation. The customer's account is not created in the electronic reservation system and data on previous reservations are not collected.
9. If the customer's registration data changes, it must be updated immediately. ESĖ will not be liable for any damage caused to the customer and / or third parties if the customer provided incorrect and / or incomplete personal data, did not provide or supplemented the data as a result of their change.
11. Upon request to ESĖ, the Customer always has the right to access his / her personal data processed by ESĖ, to find out how they are processed, to demand rectification, destruction of his data or to suspend, except for storage, his data processing operations when the data is processed. without complying with the provisions of the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts regulating the processing of personal data.
CHAPTER 3 PROCEDURE AND TERMS OF SELECTION AND PAYMENT OF RESERVATIONS
13. The customer is given the opportunity to choose the offered service packages (according to the offers valid on that day, the Package may include accommodation, meals and separate health services) or standard nights, which are provided in the reservation table, with an indication of possible date .
14. After getting acquainted with the composition and price of the Package, the Customer can choose the desired free reservation date for the selected room and additional conditions or the package.
15. After selecting the offer, the Customer must proceed to the next stage of the reservation - a form in which he / she indicates his / her personal data and his / her comments / wishes regarding the reservation.
16. In order for the Customer's reservation to be valid, the Customer must pay an advance. The customer can make an advance payment in one of the following ways:
16.1. credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard);
16.2. electronic bank transfer (EVP International);
16.3. pay by bank transfer or later;
17. After selecting the payment option specified in clauses 16.1 or 16.2, the Customer is directed to the website, where he can make a payment using the EVP International system. Data authorization begins by connecting to the system with the help of EVP International system encrypted 128-bit protocol. When EVP International accepts the payment, the Customer is automatically notified by e-mail. by letter confirming payment and reservation. El. the letter will include the customer's details, the name of the hotel, the total price of the accommodation, the advance paid and the amount to be paid at the hotel, other terms of service. The remaining amount for the purchased night is paid by the Customer at the hotel. Booking confirmation email the letter must be presented at the hotel as proof of the advance paid and a calculation of the balance.
Client, who uses an account in the BookingRobot system has the ability to link his credit card (s) to the account. In this case, each time you purchase a hotel service, a monetary amount will be debited from the customer's credit account automatically, once, at the time of purchase. No additional payments are required. A card link can be canceled at any time in account settings, by pressing "Delete" button. The data security of the client’s credit cards is provided by UAB Paysera LT, accredited by the Lithuanian Bank.
18. If the Customer chooses the option specified in Clause 16.3 (pay by bank transfer or later), he / she will e-mail. will receive a confirmation of the initial booking by post, but the booking will only be finally confirmed by paying the advance by simple bank transfer or online. The reservation is considered the original 48 hours after its booking and, during that time, can be canceled without an advance. Upon receipt of the advance by ESĖ, an e-mail confirming the reservation will be sent to the Customer. a letter stating the customer's details, the name of the hotel, the total price of the accommodation, the advance paid and the amount to be paid at the hotel, other terms of service. The customer submits this letter to the hotel administrator for final payment.
19. Reservation on request. In the absence of the desired free space in the electronic reservation system, the Customer may fill in the request form. After filling in the form, the Client e-mails. receives a confirmation (or no) of the deadline and information on how to pay the advance by post. The customer can pay the advance by credit card, electronic or simple bank transfer. The reservation will only be confirmed upon receipt of the advance upon receipt. After paying the advance, the Customer will receive an e-mail. a letter stating the customer's details, the name of the hotel, the total price of the accommodation, the advance paid and the amount to be paid at the hotel, other terms of service to be provided upon arrival at the hotel for final payment.
20. In the electronic reservation system, the prices of services are indicated in euros, including value added tax, which do not include the 1 (one) euro / day set by Birštonas Municipal Council. tourism tax, which is calculated additionally on the basis of tariffs and procedures approved by Birštonas Municipal Council (available at www.birstonas.lt).
22. When ESĖ receives the payment confirmation, it is considered that a service agreement has been concluded between the customer and ESĖ. ESĖ shall not be liable for the fact that the service contract was not concluded due to the non-timely confirmation of the payment under the conditions specified in these Rules.
CHAPTER 4 RULES FOR ORDERING GIFT COUPONS
23. The gift voucher (s) confirms the right of the gift voucher (s) holder to use the services for the amount specified in the gift voucher (s).
24. Holders of gift voucher (s) can only use ESĖ services. If the purchased coupon is for services - pre-registration by e-mail is required. firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +370 680 83285.
25. If the price of the requested services exceeds the value of the gift voucher (s), the difference may be paid in cash or by card at the reception.
26. Gift voucher (s) are not exchangeable for cash.
27. Gift voucher (s) are valid for 3 months. from the date of acquisition, unless otherwise stated.
28. If the gift voucher (s) has not been used during its (their) period of validity, it shall expire and the money paid for its price shall not be refunded.
29. If the holder of the gift voucher(s) purchases services for an amount lower than indicated in the gift voucher(s), the remaining amount will not be refunded to the holder of the gift voucher(s).
30. A VAT invoice shall not be issued to the holder of the gift voucher(s) who pays with the gift voucher(s).
31. Gift voucher(s) must be redeemed in one visit.
CHAPTER 5 PROVISION OF SERVICES, CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
32. The services are provided exclusively by ESĖ.
33. The customer has the right to cancel his reservation no later than 7 days before the start of the service by writing to email@example.com. In this case, ESĖ must return the full advance paid by the customer within 10 working days from the submission of all information required for payment.
34. In case the customer wishes to cancel his reservation less than 7 days before the start of the service or does not arrive at ESĖ without providing any information, the customer is refunded all advances paid, deducted from the refundable amount in accordance with the procedure set forth in Clause 33 of the Rules. ”Losses incurred as a result of such late cancellation or non-arrival. The price of the first night, if booked, will be considered the minimum loss of "ESĖ".
CHAPTER 6 SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
35. All disagreements arising between the client and ESĖ regarding the implementation of these rules shall be resolved through negotiations. If no agreement is reached, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
36. In order to submit a claim or solve a problem, the customer must contact ESĖ in writing. Possible ways to submit a claim and written request:
36.1 by sending an e-mail email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
36.2. sending to: Algirdo st. 34, Birstonas;
36.3. directly on weekdays from 8 am to 6 pm. upon arrival at ESĖ.
37. The Customer may apply to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes (Vilniaus St. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, e-mail email@example.com, telephone (8 5) 262 6751, website www.vvtat. lt) or fill in the application form on the Electronic Dispute Resolution (ADR) platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
38. Other issues not covered by these rules, related to the acquisition of services at www.esehotel.lt, are subject to the provisions of the ESĖ Rules for Provision of Services.
GUESTS LIVING IN THE HOTEL MUST
III. HOTEL GUEST SERVICE AND PREMISES MAINTENANCE
SPA AND POOL OPENING HOURS
Hotel guests can use the pool and sauna complex:
8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Adults.
9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Adults with children.
RULES FOR SWIMMING POOL AND BATH SPACE
(Penalties from EUR 50 to EUR 200 apply accordingly for non-compliance with these rules.)
PERSONNEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL ITEMS LEAVED UNATTENDED. ITEMS FOUND ARE STORED AT THE HOTEL RECEPTION FOR THREE WORKING DAYS.
VII. SPA LABEL
VIII. ORDERING PROCEDURES
Participant means a person participating or intending to participate in games, campaigns and/or contests organised by the Data Controller.
Applicant means a natural person interested in the services provided by the Data Controller or willing to contact the Data Controller on other matters.
Client means a person who acquired goods, services from the Data Controller or concluded a contract with the Data Controller regarding purchase of goods and/or provision of services.
Candidate means a person participating or intending to participate in personnel selection carried out by the Data Controller.
Phone Caller means a person calling at the contact phone indicated on the Website regarding provision of services by the Data Controller and/or other matters.
The Data Controller will collect personal data in compliance with the requirements of legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania being in force and the instructions of controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are applied so that the collected data on the Data Subjects is protected against loss, unauthorised use or alterations.
Persons who are younger than 16 years may not provide any personal data through the Data Controller’s Website. If you are a person who is younger than 16 years, before providing personal information you must obtain consent of your parents or other legal guardians.
WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WE COLLECT?
Information directly provided by you.
Information on how you use our Website.
If you visit our Website we also collect information which reveals the specifics of the use of services we provide or the automatically generated visit statistics. For more information, see „Cookies“.
Information from third party sources
We may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent allowed by the legal acts in force) and associate it with other information which we receive from you or about you. We may receive information about you also from third party social network services when you log in to them, for example, though accounts in the “Facebook” network.
Other information we collect
With your consent we may also collect other information about you, your device or your use of our website content.
You may choose to not provide us certain information, however in such case the use of service we offer might be unavailable.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONSULATION, SUBMISSION OF ENQUIRY
Processing of personal data of the Applicants, including the Phone Callers, contacting the Data Controller for the purpose of consultation, submission of enquiry and/or other matters. The Data Controller shall process the following personal data of the applicants, including the Phone Callers:
In the event the Data Controller is contacted by a representative of the applicant, the Data Controller shall process the following data of the representative of the applicant:
Data of the applicants is not transferred to third persons.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCOMMODATION AND PROVISION OF SPA SERVICES
Processing of data of the Clients. The Data Controller shall process the following data of the Clients
In the event the Client is being represented by another person, the Data Controller shall process the following personal data of the Client‘s representative:
The Data Controller undertakes to not transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except for the following cases:
- if your consent to disclosure of personal data is given;
- in provision of services – to our partners, in order to perform the services you ordered. We will provide your personal information to these service providers only in as much as is necessary for performance of the relevant service;
- in fulfilling legitimate interests of the Data Controller (e. g. in the case of debt recovery);
- to authorised institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
The basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes of providing accommodation services is: the data subject’s consent and/or the performance of a contract with the Data Subject and/or compliance with the Data Controller’s legal obligations and/or protection of the Data Controller’s legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (a), (b), (c) and (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF PERSONNEL SELECTION OF CANDIDATES TO JOB POSITIONS
The Data Controller shall process the personal data voluntarily provided by the Candidate for the purposes of personnel selection to the extent the personal data was provided.
Data is received directly from candidates and/or form third persons providing job posting websites. This data is not transferred to third persons.
Data of the Candidates shall be processed on the basis of consent given when providing their data and in order to take steps upon the Candidate’s conduct and/or request prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6 (1) (a) and (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF ORGANISING GAMES, CAMPAIGNS, CONTESTS
The Data Controller may process personal data for the purposes of carrying out contests or campaigns only with the Data Subjects’ consent. The Data Controller may collect the following personal data of the Participants:
The data is received directly from the Data Subjects participating in games, campaigns and/or contests. This data is not transferred to third persons, but may be publicly announced on the Data Subject’s Website and/or the social network “Facebook” accounts which belong to the Data Controller. The Data Controller may post: name, surname, photo.
Personal data shall be processed on the basis of consent given when providing own personal data (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING
The Data Controller shall process personal data for the purpose of direct marketing only with the expressly given Data Subjects’ consent. For the purpose of direct marketing the following personal data of the Clients and other Data Subjects shall be processed:
After sending the newsletter the Data Controller may collect statistical data on the Data Subject’s behaviour in connection with the use and content of the newsletter (for example, whether the newsletter was read, which links were opened by the Data Subject).
The Data Subject’s e-mail address may be used to deliver advertising through Facebook, Google and other advertising platforms by customising the advertising to target audience.
Pursuant to the personal data you provided for the purpose of direct marketing your personal data may be profiled in order to offer you individually customised solutions and offers. You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data by automated, including profiling, processing method or to object thereto (if such method is applied).
Personal data is received directly from the Data Subjects. The Data Controller may transfer personal data only to third persons which provide specialised services in order to send e-mail letters, customise the format of advertising ordered through the advertising platforms.
Personal data of the Clients and other Data Subjects shall be processed on the basis of consent given when providing own data and consenting to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
We hereby inform you that the Data Subject has the right to object to or at any time withdraw his consent to processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing, without giving reasons for objection:
- By clicking the link “unsubscribe from the newsletter” at the end of the newsletter or on the website
- By writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling by phone at +370 680 83 285.
Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing of data based on consent carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF ENSURING SAFETY OF PERSONNEL, CLIENTS AND PROTECTION OF PROPERTY (VIDEO SURVEILLANCE)
For the purposes of ensuring security of personnel, clients and other persons who got into the area under the video surveillance, also of the property (of video surveillance) the Data Controller shall process video data of its personnel and clients, also other persons who got into the area under the video surveillance in order to ensure safety thereof and of the property.
We hereby inform you that your video data is recorded by the Data Controller’s video surveillance equipment when you visit the Data Controller’s premises and territory. Video data may only be transferred to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Personal data shall be processed for the purpose of video surveillance on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorised use and alterations. We have installed physical and technical measures to protect all information which we collect for the purposes of proving our services. We hereby remind you that even though we take appropriate actions for the protection of your information, no website, operation carried out via internet, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
The Data Controller shall apply different time limits for storage of personal data in accordance with the requirements of legal acts and taking into account the purposes of processing of personal data.
The time limits for storage of personal data:
Purpose of processing of personal data
Time limit for storage
Processing of personal data of the Data Subjects for the purposes of consultations, fulfilment of enquiries
1 year from the day of consultation, fulfilment of enquiry. Except for the cases when the Data Subject is contacting for the provision of services of the Data Controller. In that case the general 10 year time limit shall apply.
Personal data of the Clients – for the purposes of provision of services
10 years from the last contact.
Processing of health data of the Clients
15 years from the last visit to the doctor.
Processing of personal data of the Candidates for the purposes of personnel selection
4 months after the Candidate is hired. Longer storage of the Candidates’ curriculum vitae and other data requires the Candidate’s consent.
Processing of personal data of the Data Subjects for the purpose of video surveillance
Processing of personal data of the Data Subjects for the purposes of organising games, campaigns, contests
1 year from the day of carrying out the contest.
Processing of personal data of the Data Subjects for the purpose of direct marketing
5 years from the day of obtaining consent, except for the cases where the Data Subject is willing to extend this time limit.
Exceptions regarding the time limits for storage may be established to the extent they do not infringe the rights of the Data Subjects, are in line with the legal requirements and are properly documented.
Upon expiry of the established time limits, if they were not extended, the data will be deleted in the way that makes them irrecoverable.
The Data Subject, whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller, shall have the following rights:
- To be aware (to be informed) of the processing of his data (the right to know);
- To access his data and learn how it is processed (the right of access);
- To request rectification or, taking into account the purposes of the processing of personal data, completion of the person’s incomplete personal data (the right to rectification);
- To obtain erasure of his data or to suspend the processing activities of his data (except for storage) (the right to erasure and the right “to be forgotten”);
- Shall have the right to obtain from the personal Data Controller restriction of processing of personal data where one of the legitimate reasons is present (the right to restriction):
- Shall have the right to data portability (the right to portability);
- To object to the processing of personal data, when this data is processed or is intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing;
- To lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania.
If you no longer wish your personal data be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you may write an e-mail letter at the address email@example.com or call by phone at +370 680 83 285 and object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing without giving reasons for objection.
The Data Subject shall have the right to submit any request or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Data Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by delivering directly at the address Algirdo str. 34, Birštonas; by mail at: Algirdo str. 34, Birštonas; by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having received such request or instruction not later than within one month from the day of contacting the Data Controller shall submit a reply and perform the actions indicated in the request or refuse to perform thereof. If necessary, the said period may be extended by further two months taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In such event, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension within one month from the day of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
The Data Controller is allowed to not enable the data subjects to exercise the aforementioned rights, except for the objection to the processing of personal data in the way of direct marketing, when in the cases provided for by laws it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, breaches of occupational or professional ethics, as well as the protection of rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, Data Controller or other persons.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITES
On the Data Controller’s website there may be third party advertising panels, links to their websites and services which are outside of the control of the Data Controller, for example, a link to the Data Controller’s Facebook profile. The Data Controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You have to read the privacy statements applicable to third party websites and services which you use.
If you provided data about yourself with the help of “Facebook”, we understand that you agree for us to contact you by the provided contact phone and e-mail and to submit offers of services.
While you are visiting the Data Controller’s website we want to provide such content and functions which are customised exactly to your needs. That requires cookies. Those are small elements of information, which are automatically created while browsing a website and are saved on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data Controller to recognise you as a former visitor of a certain website, to save the history of your website visit and to customise content pursuant thereto. Cookies also help to ensure smooth operation of websites, allow monitoring the duration, incidence of website visits and collection of statistical information on the number of website visitors.
Descriptions of cookies used on our website
Name of the cookie
Description/Purpose of use
The moment of creation
The data used
For identification of users / Performance
During the first website visit or after clearing cookies
For differentiation between users / Performance
Each time when the previously created cookie expires and the website is visited
Session user ID
For enquiry control / Performance
Each time when the previously created cookie expires and the website is visited
Session user ID
To remember the user-selected language on page/Performance
During the first website visit or after clearing cookies
Session user ID, selected language variable
How to manage and delete cookies
We note, however, that in some cases deletion of cookies may slow down the speed of internet browsing, limit the operation of certain website features or block access to the website.
By phone: +370 680 83 285
By e-mail: email@example.com
By mail: Algirdo str. 34, Birštonas
There are no free rooms of the selected type in this period. Leave your contacts and we will contact you with an alternative offer.
|Name of cookie||The purpose of the cookie||Creation time||Period of validity||Data used|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Increasing the application security.||On entering the web site||2 hours|
|laravel_session||Session cookie generation||On entering the web site||Until the leaving the web site||PHP session identifier|
|_ga||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||4 metai|
|extend_reservation_in||Save time until booking is over||On reservation creation .||1 day|